It is to form “men and women for others” and mould our students as global citizens with competence, conscience and compassionate commitment. Special concern is shown towards the socially and economically underprivileged students.
We fulfill this Vision-Mission:
Our Objectives | How we aim to do it
For and through all this, we seek God's help.
Through a more integrated formation in academics and spirituality, as well as through value-based training and social commitment.
By creating an ambience for Ignatian Pedagogy Paradigm, namely "Learning, Experience,Reflection and Action", and
By implementing the following:
- - Developing students' knowledge as well as skills
- - Guiding them to grow in wisdom and harmony
- - Nurturing in them a deep sense of right values
- - Directing them in fostering healthy relationships
- - Celebrating with them diverse forms of faiths and culture
- - Helping them to develop as holistic persons and