29th June 2016
ADMISSION FOR M.S.W. (Master of Social Work) 2016 - 2017
I. DURATION :
FOUR SEMESTERS (TWO - YEAR COURSE)
1. MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORK
2. COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
3. INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS AND PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
III. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
1. Any Bachelor's Degree from a Recognised College / University.
2. Qualification in the entrance exam of LOYOLA ACADEMY.
3. Date of the Entrance Exam will be announced shortly.
IV. Classes will commence in the second week of August.
Rooms are available around the College at an affordable fee.
VI. Details of Application:
The cost of the application form along with the registration fee is Rs.600/- at the college counter and Rs.650/- by post. Only cash or D.D. will be accepted. No refund of application fee under any circumstances. Kindly fill in the application form and send it by hand or by speed post to the college address.
The demand-draft should be in favour of The Principal, Loyola Academy, Alwal, Secunderabad 500 010
, payable at Secunderabad.
Click Here For the MSW (Master of Social Work) Syllabus
All planet programs